Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Windmills of Mykonos



Windmill of Boni on hill top of Ano Mili.

Here is my favorite view point of Mykonos town. Previous photo and following two photos were taken from here. Blue sky and sea,white mill's body and red door, I like contrast of these colors.







Windmills of KatoMili. The landmark of Mykonos island.

I laid out "white Mykonos town" in forground and "Aegean blue sea" in background. But mills are too small. It's a pity that I didn't have telephoto lens.







Windmill and Sun set.

At twilight I went back to this nice view point. Sure! I wanted to see Mykonian sun set with my ....!!



link to blog ranking

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's beautiful blue sky and white house! Nice!

kazoo said...

for evarin
Thank you for your comment.
You are the first one. I am so glad that you liked my phots.